.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Email: baglady0408 AT yahoo DOT com

Join Our Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Renee
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com

Subscribe in Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Who links to me? Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Tackle it Tuesday

So, I hate doing book keeping, although I know I shouldn't put it off, I still do.

Here are a
few of the many receipts I needed to put into my spreadsheet:



And here's a screenshot of a portion of my completed spreadsheet (names/addresses have been blocked for privacy):


After, I completed it, I must say I felt better...now to tackle my personal records!

Click here to view other Tackle it Tuesday posts.


5 Comments:

Blogger eph2810 said...

Awesome tackle - way to go!

Yeah - I am not good at keeping up with my receipts either, and that as a accountant - not good - lol..

Blogger Renee said...

eph that is so funny because I took accounting last semester and did really well in it...but I know how I am and decided not to major in it!

Blogger FruitfulSpirit said...

Keeping receipts is one thing but having to add them in is another! Good work. Have a great day!

OH MAN did you have to remind me to do this!? LOL I try to avoid it as much as I can! :)

Blogger Tizzie said...

I'm seriously thinking that I should have chosen paperwork instead of heavy duty tidying as my thins to tackle today......you made the right choice I'm sure, cos I HURT now..........Paperwork next week methinks!

Post a Comment

<< Home