.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Email: baglady0408 AT yahoo DOT com

Join Our Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Renee
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com

Subscribe in Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Who links to me? Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
It's Like Santa Came!

I recently joined the Mom Pack. It's a group of moms (really any women who own a business) networking together. It is AWESOME! I have started to recieve mom pack fillers, which are samples, business cards, etc that you can include in your orders.Huge envelopes of fillers have been coming in the mail all week! I plan to send out my fillers this Saturday and start including fillers in my shipments next week. I am very excited about using this group with Children's Clothes ETC.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home