.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Email: baglady0408 AT yahoo DOT com

Join Our Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Renee
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com

Subscribe in Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Who links to me? Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Monday, August 21, 2006
Books Books Books!
I am very excited! I have ordered the following books from Focus on the Family. I can not wait to read them and review them here:

My Truth, Your Truth, Whose Truth?
And the Bride Wore White
Shop, Save and Share
Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
Table for One
The Feminist Mistake
Hedges
Be Intolerant
Boy Meets Girl
Do Fish Know They're Wet?
I Kissed Dating Goodbye
Passion and Purity
What You Need to Know About Islam and Muslims

I am going to be VERY busy!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home