.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Email: baglady0408 AT yahoo DOT com

Join Our Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Renee
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com

Subscribe in Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Who links to me? Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
3 things meme
3 Things That Scare Me
1.Animals
2.Thunderstorms
3.Death of family members


3 People That Make Me Laugh
1.Absolutely Fabulous
3.My niece
4.Those crazies that call into my local talk radio station

3 Things I Love
1.My family
2.America (I know,cheezy)
3.Jesus

3 Things I Hate
1.Doing anything before noon
2.Essays
3.Humidity

3 Things I Don’t Understand
1.Why people take their pets EVERYWHERE!
2.Racism
3.Child abuse

3 Things on my Floor
1.Clothes
2.Overdue library books
3.My laptop

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
1.Typing out this meme
2.Watching the news
3.Fighting sleep

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. Live in the Middle East
2. Have a family
3.Practice law

3 Things I Can Do
1. Keep my niece entertained
2. Sing every Barney song by heart (see above)
3. Be really frugal

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
1. Shy
2. Silly
3. Elmo-ish (I sorta sound like Elmo lol)

3 Things I Cannot Do
1.Swim
2.Wear anything other than my Rainbows (flip flops)
3. Keep up with my socks

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
1. A Billie Holiday cd
2. crickets at night
3. The Evita Soundtrack

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
1. Al Sharpton (ok does anyone know what he is talking about?)
2. Rush Limbaugh ("")
3. Balloons popping

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
1. Pizza
2.Backlava
3.Crab cakes

3 Things I’d Like to Learn
1. How to speak/read German better
2. How to swim
3. How to run a marathon

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
1. Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Diet Ginger Ale
3. Crystal Lite tea
woo hoo aspartame!!!

3 Shows I Watch
1. Law and Order
2. All BritComs
3. Queer as Folk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home