.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Email: baglady0408 AT yahoo DOT com

Join Our Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Renee
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com

Subscribe in Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Who links to me? Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Welcome to *Of Noble Character* blog


Hello! Welcome to my blog. I started this blog because I have received such encouragement from the many Christian women blogs online and decided to start my own! I got the title of my blog from Proverbs 31, which describes the Wife of Noble Character. While I am not a wife yet- I'm a junior in college and not even dating!- I really admire the arts of homemaking.I plan on having a career until I get married, and then I really want to be a stay at home mom. So my blog is going to be a hybrid of a mix of things!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home