.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Email: baglady0408 AT yahoo DOT com

Join Our Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Renee
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com

Subscribe in Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Who links to me? Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Lonely
At times I feel very lonely. Sometimes I feel like I have no one to relate to in real life. I was very thankful to find the blogs that I enjoy to read. These women (see my list of blog links) are very strong in their faith and I love the frugality and homekeeping tips as well. However I don't fully connect with these women either. I don't have a husband or children. And it is hard to find a blog by a woman that supports women having a career or going to college before starting a family.

Does anyone else feel this way? In real life, I am the 'odd' friend. I don't date because on a college campus, dating equals sex after a frat party and never speaking again. And honestly, right now my focus is on finishing college and starting a career. When I get married and have children, I don't want to work. Personally, I don't feel being a stay at home daughter is that great of an idea. My mom keeps her home and while she uses my help (when I visit from school) there isn't enough for me to do.

Do any of my readers ( if I have any :), know of any books or blogs that would fit me? Thanks!


1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Mills said...

Hi,

You aren't ever alone our God is with us! But I do understand completely how you feel. I am a stay at home mom and feel alone at times though I have 4 children and homeschool! =) So I think we all feel that way from time to time ya know.

I thought id mention a site that I belive a single christian young lady has and i have enjoyed it a lot it's

www.unfurlingflower.blogspot.com another that I enjoy is www.thesparrowsnest.typepad.com
the sparrows nest thought is a blog spot of a mom with 2 kids but she gives helpful wisom about stuff and has another site you can click on when you get to hers called simply victorian. Basically at that site she discusses anything victorian...it's delightful!

I hope that helps! Perhaps through unfurling flowers site you will come across many single woman just in your situation. But your not alone at all and yes you do have a reader! =) Have a blessed day! May God richly bless you!

PS- I am posting ussing my hubby's username so im actually a mom not "Aaron" just so you know! =)

Post a Comment

<< Home