.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Email: baglady0408 AT yahoo DOT com

Join Our Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Renee
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com

Subscribe in Bloglines

Get Firefox!

Who links to me? Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Monday, August 06, 2007
Welcome


Hello everyone! Welcome to Of Noble Character blog! I am a young woman trying to live my life in accordance with Proverbs 31 and God's plan in general :) I also have two other blogs: Preschool at Home and Body Boot Camp. I hope you enjoy my ramblings (i mean writings ;)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your blog and what a great job you're doing. Proverbs 31 is a wonderful example to live by.

This is my blog: www.sweetrhapsodies.blogspot.com

It's a poetry blog.

Have a blessed day.

Blogger Renee said...

Thank you for the comment Jayla!

Post a Comment

<< Home